When planning any type of reward or incentive trip, location is a critical part of this process. The destination has to be something extraordinary that individuals have never seen or rarely get the opportunity to visit. With the new year quickly closing in, it is time to consider what the best places to visit will be in 2020. The chosen destination is a driving factor in compelling your employees to surpass goals and perform better!
Forbes compiled the top 20 places to visit in 2020 within this article. It includes several destinations for families, couples, outdoor lovers, and more! When planning any type of incentive travel program, it is important to know your audience. For example, offering a destination catering to couples may not be the best choice when wanting to reward your sales team after a great year. On the other hand, if your program is for couples, then a romantic setting would be the perfect choice!
Five Amazing Places to Visit
We could go on and on discussing the amazing list of destinations in the article mentioned above, but instead let’s highlight 5 must see destinations for any incentive program.
- Sicily, Italy – This island offers one-of-a-kind views that are hard to find anywhere else and is perfect for any program. Palermo, the regional capital, has become a high demand destination.
- South Africa – Cape Town has a warm, mild climate with astounding views of the ocean. Visitors may also view extensive botanical gardens and tap into their adventurous side.
- Argentina – This northern portion of Patagonia provides unique lake views, which deliver fun activities such as water sports and biking.
- Rwanda – Kigali is wonderful for anyone who is eco-conscious and offers the chance to experience a great amount of culture. It delivers several opportunities for adventure as well.
- Chile – The Atacama Desert is wonderful for adventure seekers who want to explore a remote location. Visitors are able to spend a vast amount of time hiking, biking, and visiting ancient ruins.
These are just a few of the best places to visit in 2020 and we have highlighted them due to their appeal. While some destinations are more suitable for families or couples, these specific destinations cater to individuals who may be traveling with other top performers as well. If you are interested in one of these destinations, our team at Incentive Travel Solutions would love to hear from you! Contact us today to learn more about these or other destinations for your next incentive program.